Membership Terms and Conditions
CONSENT TO USE OF PHOTOGRAPHY (in junior & family application)
Consent to use of Photography
- I consent to having my child’s photos from Club Events displayed on the Club’s Website, Facebook Page and in Club Promotional literature or advertising.
- I do not consent to having my child’s photos from Club Events displayed on the Club’s Website, Facebook Page and in Club Promotional literature or advertising.
Galway Lawn Tennis Club, its Officers or Staff cannot accept any responsibility or liability for damage, accidents or injury to either property or individuals incurred on Club premises or grounds. All persons on site are required to comply with the rules of the club and adhere to safe practices at all times when on Club property. Juniors are not permitted in the club after 7pm, unless given special permission.
Memorandum and Articles of the Company*
- I hereby agree to be bound by the Memorandum and Articles of the Company and in particular I undertake to contribute to the assets of the company, in the event of its being wound up while I am a member, or within one year afterwards, for payment of the debts of the Company contracted before I cease to be a member, and of the costs, charge and expenses of winding up and for adjustment of the rights of the contributories among themselves such amount as may be required not exceeding €1.27.
Court charges apply
– Full details available at Reception
Affiliation Fees to the relevant National Racquet Association are NOT included in your membership fee. As part of the membership process, the Club will offer to collect Affiliation Fees for the respective Association and forward directly, on your behalf, your payment.
Affiliation Fees are obligatory for all members who play in competitions. All club events included.
These fees are not part of the club’s income.
SIGNATURE OF CONSENT
Signature of Consent*
- I have read and agree to abide by the rules of Galway Lawn Tennis Club and I confirm that all details are correct.
Applicants can use the facilities having applied for membership and paid the appropriate membership fee, but only become members when approved at a meeting of the board of directors.
Membership to the Galway Lawn Tennis Club is for recreational purposes only – members are not permitted to use the club for business purposes and would require approval by the Board/Management with submission in writing.
- By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.