Thank you for signing up to the JDP term commencing Monday 7th September. We are looking forward to starting up our JDP programmes again.
Given the current Covid-19 situation we have a number of protocols we must adhere to help protect all involved. As per HSE guidelines, please ensure that you check your child’s temperature before you send them to JDP sessions. If your child has any Flu/cold like symptoms they will need to stay at home.
We have introduced a flow system around the club to help minimise congestion.
By the end of week 1 the children will know their entry and exit points. Wherever possible, parents are requested not to accompany children to the courts to help reduce footfall.
A coach will meet the students at reception and will accompany them to the courts.
ENTRY THROUGH THE FRONT OF THE CLUB.
EXIT AND COLLECTION WILL BE IN THE REAR CARPARK.
As per guidelines – we have a pod system in place and there will be no crossover between pods for the duration of the term.
What we are doing:
- Hand sanitiser available
- All equipment are sanitised between sessions (balls & rackets)
- Daily cleaning and sanitising of facilities
- pod system being adopted – no crossover of pods for the term
What we ask from juniors/parents:
- Go straight to the court you are assigned & sanitise your hands on the way into the club. Please follow the flow system which is marked out throughout the club.
- Follow instructions from your coaches as they will be adhering to Covid-19 protocols
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend the session
- Club policy is for adult and kids over 13 must wear masks while entering and leaving the building. Masks will not be worn during play.
- We ask that you pick up your child immediately after the session to avoid congestion.
It is great to be back on court again and we are looking forward to an active fun filled term ahead
Leave A Comment